Turning Point offers confidential resources to individuals and families.
Annual Candlelight Virtual Vigil
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Pledge Campaign 2020
"I give to Turning Point because of donations that helped myself and my children through a traumatic time in our lives. We can pay it forward by helping others who are in similar situations. If everyone would give a little every month, it would make such a huge difference in the lives of others," Survivor and New Donor.
“Like too many others, I have family members and friends who are survivors. I give for them and for my neighbors in the Lehigh Valley who are working or have worked to break the cycle of violence. That doesn't happen without help from people and organizations like Turning Point, which provides crucial resources and education for our community. COVID-19 has reminded us home is a refuge, but sadly that isn't true for victims of abuse. Global pandemic or not, we all deserve to feel safe and protected at home,” Adrienne Donica, New Monthly Donor.
"We're a female run business and are always looking for ways to support other female run businesses and women in general," Olivia Muth, Brand Director at Sunday Forever.
DVAM 2020 Workshop Series
Check out our events for DVAM 2020
Visit our Facebook page to view event details and share our events: https://www.facebook.com/turningpointlv/events
- Thursday, October 1 - #MyTurningPointLV Pledge Campaign begins
- Every Friday in October - "My Turning Point Champion" competition on Southside in Bethlehem. These businesses will be donating 10% of the proceeds on the dates listed.
- October 2 - Jenny's Kuali
- October 9 - Roasted
- October 16 - Homebase610
- October 23 - Barreform
- October 30 - Social Still
- (Saturday) October 24 - Bonn Place Brewing Co.
- Every Tuesday in October - DVAM Workshop Series
- Friday, October 9 - Action Karate of Bethlehem Women's Self-Defense class (online)
- Sunday, October 11 - Meet the author Patricia A. Schoch
- Thursday, October 22 - Virtual Vigil Released and Wear Purple on Purple Thursday
For a full list of upcoming events, please visit our events calendar.
Learn Something New and Take the DVAM Quiz
Request a training at your next event.
Turning Point offers speakers to present information and training programs on domestic and intimate partner abuse to your school, place of worship, health organization, or business.
Turning Point also provides training programs on domestic and intimate partner abuse to many Lehigh Valley health and social services organizations. We organize and implement specific training for police officers, clergy, and medical personnel, as well as for other social service agency staff.
For more information, please contact Andrea Search, Director of Advancement at email@example.com or 610-797-0530 extension 229.