Turning Point offers confidential resources to individuals and families.
Turning Point is always in need of donated items for our Safe House shelter program and to pass on to families establishing violence-free homes.
Please contact Turning Point at (610) 797-0530 to make an appointment to drop off your donation. Please do not drop off items without a Turning Point staff member present to accept delivery.
Our needs are varied and change frequently. Please contact us before you conduct a drive on our behalf so we can give you a list of our current needs.
For more information, please call Andrea at 610-797-0530, Ext. 229 or email AndreaS@TurningPointLV.org.
All items may be dropped off at our Administration Building, 444 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown, PA from Monday-Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thank you!
NOTE: All items should be NEW.
- Gift Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Aharts, Wawa, Giant, Wegmans, Weis)
- LANTA Bus Passes
- Diapers all sizes
- Regular Size Baby Shampoo & Lotion
- Twin size blankets
- Twin size quilts or comforters
- Clear storage bins with lids
- Food Storage Containers
- Sweatshirts, sweatpants, pajamas, socks, shoes and underwear for men, women, boys, and girls - all sizes
- Suitcases/Duffel Bags
- Laundry Detergent: High Efficiency
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Boxes of Tissues
- Plastic Cups
- Paper/Plastic Plates
- Plastic Utensils
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Dish Soap
- Pots and Pans
- Baking Dishes and Cookie Sheets
- Regular size shampoos & conditioners
- Regular size bars of soap and body wash
- Used Cell Phones
While Turning Point is very appreciative of the community’s generosity, we currently are not accepting the following:
- Used Clothing
- Computers or other electronics, with the exception of small radios and alarm clocks
- Knick Knacks
Our work would not be possible without the help of many friends in the community. Whether you would like to volunteer, donate money, or help to inform your community by hosting a speaker or awareness display, your help can make a real difference to victims of domestic violence and to the Lehigh Valley.
For more information on volunteering, please contact Andrea Search, Community Outreach Director, at 610-797-0530, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other information, please contact Lori Sywensky, Executive Director, at 610-797-0530, or at LoriS@turningpointlv.org. Thank You!