Turning Point offers confidential resources to individuals and families.
Turning Point is always in need of donated items for our Safe House shelter program and to pass on to families establishing violence-free homes.
Please contact Turning Point at (610) 797-0530 to make an appointment to drop off your donation. Please do not drop off items without a Turning Point staff member present to accept delivery.
Our needs are varied and change frequently. Please contact us before you conduct a drive on our behalf so we can give you a list of our current needs.
For more information, please call Anne at 610-797-0530, Ext. 223 or AnneM@TurningPointLV.org.
All items may be dropped off at our Administration Building, 444 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown, PA from Monday-Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thank you!
NOTE: All items should be new.
- Twin Sized Blankets
- New Bed Linens (Twin Size)
- New Pillows
- Sweatshirts, sweatpants for women, all sizes
- New Socks and Underwear for women, all sizes
- New Pajamas for women, all sizes
- New Pajamas for children, all sizes
- Backpacks for both children and adults
- Sensory toys for children
- LANTA Bus Passes
- Used Cell Phones
- Trak Phones
- TRAVEL and regular size Toiletries
- Gift Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Grocery Stores, Walmart, Target, Pharmacies, Wawa)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Boxes of Tissues
- Plastic Cups
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent: High Efficiency
- Gently used or new Pots and Pans
- New Baking Dishes and Cookie Sheets
- New Food Storage Containers
While Turning Point is very appreciative of the community’s generosity, we currently are not accepting the following:
- Used Clothing
- Computers or other electronics, with the exception of small radios and alarm clocks
- Knick Knacks
Our work would not be possible without the help of many friends in the community. Whether you would like to volunteer, donate money, or help to inform your community by hosting a speaker or awareness display, your help can make a real difference to victims of domestic violence and to the Lehigh Valley.
For more information, please contact Sharon Vidmar McCarthy, Development Director,
610-797-0530, Ext. 236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You!