If you feel you are in danger, call 911 immediately.
If you are a domestic violence victim, please call our 24-hour helpline at 610-437-3369 to speak to an advocate as email may not be a safe or secure way to communicate.
For information about any of Turning Point’s direct client services, including access to shelter, counseling programs, and court advocacy, call our helpline at (610) 437-3369. The helpline is available in both English and Spanish.
For all other needs, please contact the appropriate department below.
To volunteer, or find out about volunteer opportunities, contact
- Kerry Magliane, Volunteer Manager
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 227
Click here to submit a volunteer request form online.
To request a speaker, or for more information about Turning Point’s Education or Prevention programs, contact
- Le Shan St.Clair, Director of Community Outreach
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 225
To make a donation, learn more about the needs of Turning Point, Special Events or for media inquiries, contact
- Donna Forte, Director of Development
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 236
For any other miscellaneous questions or to set up an appointment with our Executive Director, Diane Zanetti, contact
- Anne Mayer, Executive Assistant
- Address: 444 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown, PA 18103
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 223
- Fax: 610-797-0585