If you feel you are in danger, call 911 immediately.
If you are a domestic violence victim, please call our 24-hour helpline at 610-437-3369 to speak to an advocate as email may not be a safe or secure way to communicate.
For information about any of Turning Point’s direct client services, including access to shelter, counseling programs, and court advocacy, call our helpline at (610) 437-3369. The helpline is available in both English and Spanish, as well as other languages via a translation line.
For all other needs, please contact the appropriate department below.
To request a speaker, or for more information about Turning Point’s Volunteer, Education, Prevention or Medical Advocacy programs, contact:
- Le Shan St.Clair, Director of Community Outreach
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 225
To make a donation, learn more about the needs of Turning Point, Special Events or for Media Inquiries, contact
- Sharon Vidmar McCarthy, Director of Development & Public Relations
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 236
For any other miscellaneous questions please contact:
- Anne Mayer, Executive Assistant
- Address: 444 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown, PA 18103
- Phone: 610-797-0530 Ext. 223
- Fax: 610-797-0585